Magento is an open-source e-commerce platform written in PHP. The first general-availability release of the software come on March 31, 2008.
Magento 2.0 was released on November 17, 2015 with a refined focus on user engagement, navigation, conversion rates and revenue generation. It has business user tools that enhance productivity.
The following fixes or refinements were also implemented with this version of Magento:
- Table locking issues reduced
- Improved page caching
- Guest checkout for existing users
- Scalability all the way to enterprise level
- Rich snippets for Structured Data
- File structure that is easier to customize
- CSS Pre-processing using LESS & CSS URL resolver
- MySQL/MariaDB relational database management system
- PHP programming language
- object-oriented programming
- model–view–controller architecture
- entity–attribute–value model to store data
There are four Magento certifications:
- Certified Solution Specialist targets business users (consultants, analysts, project managers).
- Magento Front End Developer Certification is focused on improving the user interface (UI) of applications.
- Magento Developer certification is for back end developers who implement the core modules.
- Plus certification tests understanding of Magento Enterprise modules and architecture.
More about SEO
- Joomla! SEO
- Magento SEO Expert
- SEO Checklist
- SEO Consultant Rates
- SEO Essex – Brentwood; Basildon & Chelmsford
- SEO FAQ
- SEO Hampshire – Basingstoke, Southampton & Portsmouth
- SEO in Cumbria: Offering SEO Consultancy to Kendal, Carlisle & Keswick
- SEO London
- SEO UK
- Shopify SEO Expert
- What is SEO?
- WordPress SEO Expert