London Based SEO Expert
My name is Matt Hamilton & for the last 10 years I’ve worked as an SEO consultant to entrepreneurs in London & throughout the world helping them gain over £28 million in profits online from search engines. If you need SEO or PPC advice, auditing or ongoing support – contact me via the form below.
If you’d like evidence of my abilities, search Google.co.uk for the following keyword phrases. This website ranks highly for all of them, as well as hundreds of others, which brought over 16,624 visitors last month from Google alone.
- SEO Consultant
- SEO Consultant London
- SEO Expert
- SEO London
- Shopify SEO Expert
- City of London SEO Expert
- Hire SEO Expert
- SEO Expert Advice
I offer full services for businesses small, medium & large, including: researching and selecting the most lucrative keywords, technical website optimisation & tweaking, conversion optimisation, visitor tracking & reporting, content creation and backlink building.
Whilst working for an SEO agency many moons ago I cottoned onto the fundamental dilemma facing any business looking to contract an SEO and/or PPC provider – the agency model is intrinsically flawed – for one entrusting an entity with 30-90% of your enterprises’ success (or failure) to whom you represent but 1 or 3% of their financial success (revenue) is clearly a lopsided commercial relationship. So how important is your custom to your external SEO and/or PPC consultant?
Unlike the vast majority of inexperienced & incompetent vendors in the digital marketing industry – I am a) economically literate; b) versed in advanced financial math and modelling & c) a one man (streamlined) operation offering a premium service based on an unusually refined and in-depth knowledge of search engines and their algorithms.
Fill in the form on my contact page & I will revert within the business day if not hour.
I’m a partner not a parasite. Either we’re both making money or we are not – this distils my service & my process. Google’s organic search algorithm is my obsession. What I have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over the course of a career. Skills that make me a nightmare for search engines & your competitors alike. If you leave now that’ll be the end of it. I will not call you, I will not bug you, but if you don’t, I will get you crawled, I will get you indexed and I will rank you on Google.
I know you’re not sat there with a bag of money waiting for me. But I’m not some 18-year-old selling a cure for cancer. I’m 35 years old, I have 10 years experience, I know this business. People deploy me for one reason: to make money online. That’s it. We’re not here to make friends. We’re not saving the rain forests here. We’re here to win.
Why am I the best external consultant for your business?
I’d be working on your website’s organic search footprint personally. With an SEO company your account would in reality be handled by the lowest ranking employee with as little as 3 months experience in digital marketing. I have over a decade of experience in digital marketing.
SEO Is My Core Competence
I am really good at one thing – search. I’m not mediocre at a bunch of things – I’m exceptionally well informed about just one topic. I don’t offer web design, I don’t offer other web services & I don’t offer a shiatsu either & do you know why? It is a physical impossibility for anyone to be as good as I am at SEO & dedicate valuable time to much anything else. I remain a student of all search algorithm updates & as such provide my clients with expertise that are cutting edge & ahead of the curve.
Significant Return On Investment
I bring superb value for money to the marketplace. You will not find a better value service of this kind anywhere. How? Well if I can make you a substantial amount of money – the only negotiating point is what percentage cut I take…
Increase Market Share
You’d be the only client in your sector. Having worked for agencies in the past I have seen instances where 3-6 competing vendors are represented by the same consultant or company. Can you say conflict of interest? You will not have that problem with me.
Low Operational Costs
My service is one built on sustainability, not quick wins. I appreciate that my industry has developed a poor, fly by night, reputation by chasing these kinds of short held gains & I actively attempt to make all gains lasting & sustainable ones.
Deal With An Economic Literate
My offer is completely flexible – you can hire me as your external consultant for as little as an hour or as long as multiple years. This flexibility means I am open to all manner of contractual obligations, incentives & options. I am a believer – show me the impossible & I’ll come back to you with a working plan to achieve it. Honesty & transparency are hallmarks of my service to clients.
On The Bleeding Edge
I understand what it takes to succeed in the digital world from both a technical and a holistic perspective, having accumulated an expert level of search engine knowledge over the course of many years & offer the benefit of this knowledge to my clients. I posses knowledge & expertise in the implication on organic search of social media marketing, online reputation management & economics. My consultant service offering is geared toward making your website more popular via all channels with organic search being the sub-set I personally oversee.
Services I Offer
- Website Audits, Strategy & Competitor Analysis
- SEO Management for SME, Startups & Enterprises
- Review of Your SEO Agency/Company’s Work
- On-Page/Site Recommendations & Hands-On Changes
- Keyword Research
- Link Building Recommendations
- Google Panda Recovery
- Analytics Setup/Reporting
- On-Site Training Seminars
Reasons it makes financial sense to hire me – I offer:
- Streamlined Costs
- Speed of Delivery
SEO Packages & Rates
Rates card & partnership options for consulting can be found within my SEO Packages. Give me a call or text or Whatsapp on +447468 430149 – if I’m awake we can discuss your online search marketing needs.
SEO Consultant London
Whilst able to service clients globally & throughout the UK (remotely or via Skype) I am able to meet in person to discuss your organic search requirements & general search marketing (including PPC) strategy & planning in London, the Home Counties & Cumbria.
About Matt Hamilton – learn more about Matt Hamilton.
Contact Matt Hamilton to discuss your search requirements.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about search engine optimization/optimisation; my services & search engine marketing.
- Google SEO in 2017
- How Do Google Rank Websites?
- Magento SEO Magento is an open-source e-commerce platform which aims to heighten user engagement, improve conversion rates and revenue generation for store owners. I can help you rank your Magento store organically on Google.
- Matt Cutts
- Moz vs Majestic vs Ahrefs vs SEMrush
- Organic & Paid Search Specialist London
- SEO agency model – how it stinks & why…
- Search Engine Optimisation Checklist
- SEO UK & Ireland
- SEO Cumbria– I maintain a second home in the Lake District & am thus able to service SEO clients, with quarterly in person meetings, in: Carlisle, Barrow, Kendal, Penrith, Ulverston & Cockermouth.
- SEO for Solicitors & Law Firms in the UK
- Glossary of Terms
- SEO London
- SEO USA – The market in the United States for search engine marketing services is colossal with U.S. consumers spending $385 billion online in 2016. That number is predicted to grow to $632 billion by 2020. The number of American online shoppers grew from 204 million to 224 million – which is 86% of the population over the age of 14. What’s better is that these shoppers are spending more & doing so more frequently – online transactions are up by 115 million from 2015 to 2016. High customer loyalty and brand awareness are critical aspects of attacking the US online market.
- Shopify SEO Retail ecommerce sales reached $1.915 trillion in 2016, which is 8.7% of total retail spending worldwide. Retail ecommerce sales are expected to increase to $4.058 trillion by 2020, which is 14.6% of total retail spending. Asia-Pacific is the world’s biggest retail ecommerce market with sales of over $1 trillion in 2016 (or 52.2% of global ecommerce) which will increase to $2.725 trillion by 2020 (or 67.15% of global ecommerce). Shopify – a software platform for online stores and retail point-of-sale systems – handle total gross merchandise volume of over $40 billion alone. Ranking organically for a Shopify domain requires an experienced Shopify SEO expert.
- London’s Most Reliable Loft Conversions